About Me

My photo
I'm mithaa alyazeedi . I'm from Oman I study in Bayan college my major is public relation

Monday 27 April 2015

Bread


 

Mendazi

 
 components

1.      3 cups of flour

2.      3/4 cup sugar

3.      1 tablespoon butter

4.      1 egg

5.      1 teaspoon yeast

6.      3 tablespoons of coconut powder

7.      3/4 cup milk

8.      Seeds 1 tablespoon cardamom powder

9.      Oil for frying.

 

 

It should allow all ingredients to come to room temperature if it has been in the refrigerator.

In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, coconut, dried yeast and cardamom. Mix the butter, milk and eggs together. Add this mixture to the flour gradually with kneading the dough. Knead until smooth and elastic dough is formed twenty minutes to take atleast 15 cover with a cloth, and let rise in a place to arm there comes or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment