About Me

My photo
I'm mithaa alyazeedi . I'm from Oman I study in Bayan college my major is public relation

Monday 20 April 2015

Sweet


 
Al Khabeesah
 
 

 


* Modus operandi of Al Khabeesah Oman.

Ingredients:

Ingredients

 

2 cups or 500 ml of milk
 
1 pack or 395 grams of NESTLÉ
Sweetened Condensed Milk

1 teaspoon ground cardamom

2 tablespoons unsalted butter

2 tablespoons water

½ teaspoon ground saffron
 

Directions:

How to prepare

In a medium-sized saucepan, mixing semolina with milk and leave the ingredients to boil.

NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk is added to the butter, cardamom and rose water and saffron powder and continues cooking for 10 minutes.

Movement of components to the pot pie to provide equal footing and leave before serving. Al Khabeesah will become a bit thick when cooled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment